I have a few pus filled blisters/pimples on the shaft of my penis and i am Not circumcized, i also have a red iritation on the tip of my penis, i have never had sex but have messed around with one girl before, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Are you Masturbating with soap ?

i had a pimple like bump on my sack, i had only been with one person and we were both virgins so it wasnt n std.i was checked and it came back negative.5 years later i got the same thing.ive done some checking around and if it has puss its not a wart its probably a Boyle.
try taking a warm cloth and putting it on the bump do this once a day.if its a Boyle it will open eventually.dont poke it or irritate it it will make it worse.i would talk to a doctor if you are concerned.if it is n std its would be herpes or a wort,but you have to have skin to skin contact to get either so if your not sexually active you'll probably be ok.