i am 17 and i had been ill with fever,muscle aches for aout 2 days.after that blisters appeared on my vagina.it is painful whe i walk,sleep,or anything i do.i cant even go to the bathroom.i also have too much discharge since i have these blisters and it makes it worse.i doubt it could be herpes,as i have barely had sexual contact with anyone.have any idea of what it could be?

Its most likely a cyst of some sort. Have you any other flu like symptoms?

Either way, thats what it sounds like. I had one before on my lower back, and it hurt to move and it drained puss - very gross. I had a doctor check it out, told me it was a cyst and sent me to surgery. Surgery isnt required if you have a cyst but, if you dont want it to come back, thats usually what happens. Nevertheless, you ought to get antibiotics, makes it easier.

its an infection...the best thing to do is to go to ur doctor for some antibiotics. i had the same symptoms as u.

Help...I have been sexually active, but have not actually had sex, no penetration, with anyone for months. All of a sudden small red sores showed up in my vaginal area. I am terrified. Does anyone know what this is?

Hi. I recently had a viral,ear and throat infection + as well on top of that i came ''on''. since ive been ''on'' i noticed sores and very bad pain whilst going to the toilet. recently there been blisters in groups + on there own showen up all over my lips. and have puss draining out of them.. its very painful and cant even sit still as the pain hurts soo much... ive been takin painkillers and savlon bath detergent but nothings working as yet... i am sexually active and have had sex with my partner with no condom for about several times... yet im sure it can not be herpes as my partner says he hasnt slept with anyone else without a condom on..... im too embarrassed to go to the doctors or ask anyone for advice... soooo pleaseee someone help and put my mind at rest...

Ok so I'm 18 and just became sexually active. About a week ago I had my period and two days after that I started to notice small painful blisters on the bottom wall of my vagina[and some near my anus]. They hurt so bad. It is very difficult for me to walk and even wipe/clean myself down there. Also the part near my anus hole feels very dry. I did use some summers eve spray hoping to clean it out,but it probably made things a little worse! Any ideas what this could be and is there a cure?

It's probably genital herpes and there's no cure just treatment for it. I had the exact same symptoms and went to the doctor and was diagnosed with hsv2 and it doesn't mean your partner cheated on you 90% of ppl don't have symptoms when they contract it. The fluid is the ulcer leaking out and it usually takes 2-4 weeks to heal after the first outbreak. Go to the doctor. You don't have to have penetration to get it. You should look up some of the symptoms to GH.

It sounds like Genital Herpes to me. I was just diagnosed 5 days ago with it. Mine started out just itching, and I thought it was a yeast infection, because I've had many of those in my life...but then it turned for the worse. What triggered for me was remembering that my partner had a cold sore on her lip 2 weeks ago, and had gone down on me. At the time...I had NO IDEA that you could get genital herpes that way. Sucks for me...being ignorant. Had I known, I wouldn't have let her. Anyway, now I'm still dealing with very painful blisters and ulcers that ooze and crust. The odor is pretty gross, as well. I've never had anything like this...and I'm a very clean person. It still freaks me out to know that I have this. You need to go to the Dr. ASAP. They can test you and get meds going through your body before it gets any worse! Showers and urinating are painful as well. Just water running over me about sends me through the roof. :-(

Actually, you can get it from cold sores. Cold sores are herpes of the lip, basically. So when you have one and go down on someone, whether male or female, it is very possible to get genital herpes. Trust me. The same thing happened to me as it did to that guy. I didn't think about the fact that my boyfriend had a cold sore on his lip and he gave me oral that niht. About a week later very small red bumps appeared that looked like ingrown hairs, so that's what I thought it was at first. It's about 4 or 5 days later now and they look like open sores, and they've swelled. You know, I was really upset about it and still am, but it's life. Nothing I can do but suck it up adn face the consequences of my decisions. And like the original poster of this question.. I am only 17 too. Sigh. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. Wish me luck. I'll come back here after my apt for an update. maybe it isn't herpes and it'll be good and helpful feedback for y'all.

In the mean time, if you have aloe vera, put it on the sores. It actually helps a lot. And if you're a girl and have these symptoms, it's even more important because usually with GH you get worse discharge and the moistness of your panties only makes it worse. The aloe helps to dry adn heal them.

This is me again, the one who last responded. Bad news... It was genital herpes. It sucks and I'm still upset but I still have my boyfriend. Anyway, good luck. Go see a doctor, for sure. Just don;t forget that it's not the end of the world, ya know? Better to knwo now and go while you still ahve the open sores because it can cause you to be sterile having an untreated STD.

Best wishes.
xoxo.
Ali

i may think i know what it is i have the same thing as you it may be what i have and never had sex either it may be either a pimple,a masquito bite, bacterial or skin infection or a boil you should try using tree oil or a warm wash cloth on this type of thing even if it is in the vagina area it my hurt for a long time after a while you can also try oatmeal bath, cool water,medicane or an epsom salt it will also help this but i wouldn't bother popping it will hurt like hell if you pop it with tweezers if you do then it will come back again and it will still hurt worse like ever.

Herpes comes in two different strains HSV1 and HSV 2. HSV1 is what we sometimes think of as a cold sore or "oral" herpes. HSV2 is a different strain that we typically think of as "genital" herpes. Despite where we usually find these strains of the herpes virus it IS possible to contract HSV1 in the genital area or HSV2 in the lip and mouth through oral sex with an infected partner. Over 80% of the population is infected with HSV1 although many have no symptoms at all. Because of this it can be difficult to know if your partner is infected or experiencing an active "outbreak." The best form of avoidance is either abstinence or to use a condom when sexually active...however this does not protect you during times of oral sex or non-penetration sexual activity.

The bottom line is that HSV1 or HSV2 is definitely something that you want to have monitored. Frequent outbreaks have been associated with shingles later on in life as well as sterility. Herpes can be controlled very well with proper treatment and is not something to be embarrassed about. Physicians see cases every day and will not be phased by your condition at all....

If their are little bumps in and around my vagina could they still be cysts?
Do many form in one area like this?

anonymous wrote:

It is probably herpes. You can take some of the pain away by using Orajel, this is the only thing that my Dr. suggested until the antiviral drugs start working. Believe me get the maximun strength!

HSV-1 is from the mouth and HSV-2 is the genitals. HSV-1 (oral) can definately be transmitted for example by performing oral sex on someone, causing them to have a genital outbreak. Open up a tab and google it. You shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.