For the last six months or so, I have have had cracking and peeling skin on my hands and feet, along with tiny blisters that are filled with clear fluid. I've tried everything from cortisone or cortisone/fungal ointment to soaking in herbal baths to using tea tree oil, shea butter, neosporin, and a wide variety of other things. I am living in South Korea now and my health insurance will kick in within the next two weeks, so I can visit a dermatologist. If you have any idea what this might be, I would appreciate knowing about it.

Hi
Ya you should go to a dermatologist.
It may be excema with infection. If you are picking at it, then its going to get worse and worse. Keep your hands n feet clean. Moisaturize with non scented non greesy moisturizer cream. Put socks and light gloves on for maximum absorption (esp at night).
Take care

Hello to any one out there who has blister on hands and feet and if you have a sore throat or blisters in the mouth. And the hands and feet peel or if your child gets a weird rash on there legs. My dr seems to think its Hand ,Foot and mouth disease. its a virus and not much can be done it should work its way out your system in 7-10 days if not i recommend a blood test. This disease ususally only happens to children but in rare cases as i am told adults can get it. It is highly contagious especial if the blisters have popped and you touch some one else. It is not a funny disease for a child to have they are in alot of pain.

See if this looks like what you have: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyshidrosis
I get super itchy tiny blisters on my hands when I'm really stressed, then the skin cracks where blisters were & it finally ends up peeling off in big & small pieces like sunburned skin does. Initially thought it was a few of the things suggested here (going thru process of elimination w Dr) before I stumbled upon information for dyshidrosis/dyshidrotic eczema & it sounds exactly like what you described.