Hello. Recently I've become sexually active with my girlfriend. We first had sex a week ago. We used a condom. The next day, I shaved up my crotch area a little bit (trimmed it up, not totally shaved). The day after I shaved, I noticed a bump on my penis had formed after where I had shaved. It's not like a razor bump or a hair/follicle bump, but it actually looks kind of like a pimple, except that there is no white/black "head." It's just a red bump on my shaft. Since then I've been observing it; it doesn't seem to be growing. It hurts when I poke and prod at it. I want to say it's an ingrown hair since it appeared after I shaved, but I don't see a hair. It's got me quite a bit worried.

Does anybody know what could be wrong? If so, will I be okay? I'm really worried it could be something bad.

was there  rip i the codom if so you have got a STD

Penis pimples sucks Im 34 and I get them, it eventually go away I recently started to use clearasil on penis to prevent them. Its so embarrassing, dont want my partner to see it and freak her out. I have a clean bill of health.