Hello.

As of late I have gotten a rash on my toes that seems to be along with small bumps...it hurts, as well as itches! I now have the rash & bumps on my elbows, and hands.

it goes away -or at least I think it does- then comes back worse, or just the same.

a note of the way it feels that is more detailed is like ... blisters that are in my skin; it feels hard.

gah! and I JUST now noticed that it's also going into my finger tips.

It seems that every winter I get these red bumps on my toes and fingers. Sometimes they itch really bad and hurt....my toes especially. They seem to go away and then come back alot worse. Every now and then, I get them throughout the year on a small scale, but I get them the most and very badly in the winter. At first I thought my shoes were too small, or too big...so I got different shoes. I also tried different types of socks, switching laundry detergent, and applying topical creams. Nothing seems to help at all. Sometimes they swell, and itch. They are not blisters because there is nothing in them if I try to pop them.

Is there anyone that can give me advice on what to do??

Hi There,

Did you manage to find out what it was as I have a similar problem. Can't find an answer!!!

Hope you've sorted yours!!

Cheers.

Has any one found out what it is they have?? I seem to have s similar thing. Every winter around November and December I get these hard bumps on the bottom of my big toes, and these red rashes on the tops of my toes. They itch and hurt so bad that I have to numb them with cold water to take the pain away. I can't wear shoes or walk at all during the time I have it. If anyone finds something out please tell the rest of us.

I have the same thing and I get it during the winter. My dermatologist doesn't even know what it is!