hey, im 15 and have never had sex, but i have these little red and fleshcolored bumps on the base of my penis. they dont itch, bleed, or swell, theyre just there. what could this be and should i be concerned?
thanks

You should look that up on Google. Just type in what you are having symptoms of (Example: flesh colored bumps on penis head.) and sites should pop up with possible answers to what it is.

finally someone that posts this i have the same exact problem im about to turn 15 in feb. but i have that also there kinda like pimples i guess is how i describe them but smaller and they dont itch or anything their just there

same here, and im 14, its on the base not the head and it looks like a pimple and it feels like one but it hasn't grown and ive never had sex in my life, so if someone knows what it is the fastest way you can get me is youtube probably, Lilemoboy2, please someone message me about this.