Hello, I noticed today I had a couple very small red dots on my penis today. I had sex with my girlfriend last night and I'm hoping its irritation of some sort . I have really sensitive skin . They don't hurt or itch but I'm freaking out. I'm going to the doctor here in a couple of hours as the terror of stds has kept me up all night. What could it be? I only have 4 of them.

It’s probably just irritation from the friction of sex. A lot of guys have the same issue. It’s not likely that you would see symptoms of an STD so soon after sex – most STDs take at least 2 days to show up – but if there is any reason for concern, you should absolutely see a doctor. You can help prevent this from recurring by keeping the area clean (use a mild cleanser, not soap) and applying a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to help smooth and moisturize the skin.

Hey a couple of days ago I noticed my penis was feeling sore on the side and yesterday I was watching the ball game and I move a certain way and I was lik umm dat hurt so I went to the bathroom and checked and it was little red bumps on the top of my penis below the head and I was like wtf and it happen before so I put some type of ointment cream I usually put on it for it to go down but I hope it's from irritation becuase me and my girlfriend go get tested to together and we are both clean but it's just I hate denying her because of these bumps and plus I got prom coming up this weekend and I'm trynna have them gone before Friday so can someone please tell me somthing good or why do these bumps appear on the penis or somthing just please someone tell me something good