Glad to know that im not the only one smelling the smoke , I dont smoke and It has gotten really bad over the past few weeks . Sometime its so bad I cant breath ... what is happening 8-|

Hi hon! What kind of smoke does it smell like? Does it smell like burnt toast? I would DEFINITELY advise you to get some medical help! I think you have a seizure disorder, which is always brought on by the smell of something burning! Please check out the link below and see if it matches your symptoms!:

http://acadiahospital.org/misc/Tour+de+Brain.htm

When you get on this site press CTRL F and type in smoke this will lead you to the part about the smell of smoke!

I would like you to DEFINITELY see a doctor about this! And please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health honey!

I agree with Bambi. It sounds like there's something going on if you smell smoke when there is none and it could be indicative of a bigger problem. I would say it's a good idea to see a doctor about it and make sure that you're okay. Can you go and let us know how it goes? Thanks!

I thank you Bambi, and the person who wrote after in agreement. You were most helpful and I will be searching the website you shared.
That sounds like something to be very concerned about and not just an annoyance. Thank you again!!!!!

I don't believe that this is medical at all. My husband and I both smell cigarette smoke in our home and our pastor came over and smelled it too. My husband had this house built and no one has ever smoked in this house. then we started smelling it everywher we go. don't know what it is, but I have been looking online and found that it is something widespread, numerous, and non-medical. The closest thing i can find to a connection is that many of these people share a strong Christian faith.

I am having the same issue and I was beginning to become concerned.  I have a strong belief in God with my husband and I started a church a year ago and shortly thereafter I noticed it.  My husband the Pastor has smelled it at least once, but now he's thinking it's in my head or possibly I'm detoxing by a change in our eating habits.  It started several months ago in my previous home and then I noticed it while driving in my car.  We had the church pray an unspoken prayer and it seemed to go away for a while, but now it's back again and very much a nuisance.