Need advice on this matter, cos I can’t figure it out. I do not know where to post this, so here it is… for the past two weeks I am smelling cigarette smoke… everywhere… I was a smoker for 10 years, but I quit 4 years ago, so this bothers me … I smell it everywhere, while I eat, when I wake up, in a gym, in a car, at work etc. I keep asking people around me if they smell it, but the common answer is no … has anybody any idea what could be causing this smell?
I would really appreciate the answer!

I am not sure and I am not medically trained or similar, but I think I heard or read somewhere that tumors cause sensation of smoke near. If I were you I would definitely visit a doctor.

ITS NOT A TUMOR!! .... its DIESEL FUEL youve smelled from a  bus, train, car, nieghbours, maybe even your own? from highway driving, or even a stop street outside. For me one whiff of a diesel vehicle for 10 mins... will trigger that smell for days. I hate it..