Couldn't find what you looking for?


Uhm, I'm 14 and I actually HAVE fingered myself before. I've never have problems reaching the back of my vagina and touching my cervix, but 2 days ago, I happened to be taking a shower and felt down there to clean myself. I pushed my finger in and noticed something blocking the entrance to my vagina, and it was kind of like some weird tube with a small opening (?) at the entrance of my vagina. It's been here since then and it stings when I pee sometimes and it's uncomfortable to walk sometimes. I don't want to go to a doctor, and this is really nerve wrecking for me. Please help! ; m ;


it could be your urethral orifice (the place where your pee comes out) try drinking at least 1.5 litres of water a day, don't rub it, and wash it using luke warm water and gentle, unscented soap - try johnsons baby wash.

if it doesn't get better in a week, go straight to your doctors.