how do i get rid of sweat pimples

you should wash your face twice a day with otc face washes ( like clean and clear or olay). Or do home remedies like putting only egg white on your face ( no yolk) leave for 15 min, then rinse in luke warm water.

Hello there,

I agree with mystery that you should take care of your face more, especially if you have that big problem with sweat.  I presume that you are into sports because sometimes I got sweat pimples as well (but this happens only when I am lazy to take a proper care of my face).

I am almost every day in the gym so sometimes, well usually, I am touching my face with my hands and this should be avoided. Also I am sometimes too tired to wash my face properly with washing gel in the morning and in the evening. Also it is necessary to do peeling once a week and to apply nutritive mask at least three times a week.