I have a problem...ok so for about 3 weeks now, my vagina has been itchy and has had small bumps around it...the bumps sometimes are there and gone the next day....the skin is really raw and sometimes stings and burns and itches badly!...when I urinate it hurts sometimes...also, I have a few itchy lumps in pubic hair and near my anus......I am so scared as to what it could be...could it be herpes? Thrush? Chylimida? Yeast infection? UTI???....I mean all of the symptoms sound so simular so I don't know what I have!..somebody please help!!!!....I am getting checked out soon, but I would like to know if someone might have any idea as to what this is!

i am experiencing the same thing. what is it????

I WAS TOLD IT WAS BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS... I JUST WENT TO THE HOSPITAL THERES NO BURNING WHEN URINATING OR ANYTHING SAME SYMPTOMS AS U

I know this sucks badly but I've got the same thing burning and all, and I am also scared to go and see what it is. Is there any answer to this??

At first I thought I was the only one out there feeling like this. So please can someone help us lol?? I am also to scared to go to the dr to see whats wrong.. I am eventually going to get checked out but is there any ideas out there??

I have the exact same thing! it hurts so bad and itches like crazy!

wholy c**p i have to same thing and have been looking for answers for awhile... i have no insurance so unfortunatly i cant go to the doctor :-( and i cant tell anyone about it.. HELP any ideas?

That's herpes! Raw itchy lesions on vagina and rectum...burns when u urinate and if u don't go get checked out the pain will only worsen! Go to ur local health dept it's a cheap visit and they will be able to confirm within the visit if ur lesions are still present! Good luck!

WOW I HAVE IT ALSO I WENT TO DRS AFTER DRS AND THEY DONT KNOW I HAD IT FOR 1 YEAR I BURN BECAUSE I ITCH THEN COMES THE LESIONS NO S.T.D NO HERPS WHEN I GO TO THE BATHROOM O.M.G I CRY. IAM 34 OF AGE 4 CHILD AND A GOOD MAN. SOMEONE OUT THEY HAS TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS OR WE ARE IN HELL FOR THE REST OF ARE LIVES SEX I CANT DO THAT THIS HURTS WE NEED HELP :-(

Ive had the same problem, no std. Use the BV caps from walmart only 8 bucks. Do not have intercourse until it clear and shower daily with sensitive skin wash. Dont change soap for a month

Omg I have this too! But it can't be anything related to sex, because I'm only 12. Lol, but seriously.. I'm kinda scared I don't know what it is or what to do! Someone help?! D:

Go to the dr. Theyl give you antibiotics, cleared mine up

i think that it's bacterial vaginosis. i have the same symptoms and that's what they told me when i went to my local health dept.

i have the same thing but does anyone elses come during there period as your iratating your vagina more?

yes mines come around my period!!if i scratch it burns and im freaking out!!im still a virgin soo..it cant be anything sex related..