For the past few days I've had this weird, tickling and crawling feeling by the entrance to my anus. I barely pass stool and when I get the feeling I need to use the restroom I only pass a tiny bit of mucus. The feeling is irritating, but bearable. I can't afford to go to the doctor so some helpful advice is the only thing I can get to make me feel better. I do not have pain or bleeding. I do not have bugs or worms because when I do pass stool there is none. Please help!

Sometimes constipation will cause similar symptoms. Maybe you should change your diet and eat lots of foods with fiber such as brocoli, prunes, celery, etc. I eat Fiber One cereal which had 13 grams/cup. You need about 30 gram/day for a health diet. Also drink lots and lots and lots of water. You might try adding metamucile to the water as directed to add more fiber and help you have a normal bowel movement. When you can, however, go see a doctor because it may be something more serious blocking your poop.

You're an id**t. Keep going with your Fiber One turds, bro. Psyllium husk my friend, don't eat c**p cereal.

naked eye doesnt confirm the absent of worms

If my husband eats a good amount of fibre already ?

What do I do for the tickling crawling feeling

I am going through the same thing right now and really need help with it. Pls let me know. All my test keep coming back clear but I still have this problem. 

Had the same problem and got rid of it. Ask somebody doing you rimjb , aqfter several sessions the tickling will go away

I'll try that out