Song "Going Under" Band EVANESCENCE Album Fallen Lyrics now i will tell you what i've done for you 50 thousand tears i've cried screaming deceiving and bleeding for you and you still won't hear me don't want your hand this time i'll save myself maybe i'll wake up for once not tormented daily defeated by you just when i thought i'd reached the bottom i'm dying again i'm going under drowning in you i'm falling forever i've got to break through i'm going under blurring and stirring the truth and the lies so i don't know what's real and what's not always confusing the thoughts in my head so i can't trust myself anymore i'm dying again i'm going under drowning in you i'm falling forever i've got to break through so go on and scream scream at me i'm so far away i won't be broken again i've got to breathe i can't keep going under S99

Toss up between Linkin Park's "One Step Closer" and Green Day's "Basket Case". Been that way all week.

Pink Floyd, Comfortably Numb........I'm just in a real Prozacky mood today, bored and sorta out of it, for no reason I can think of.

I need a vacation, methinks.

Course hanging out at "you know where" earlier today, I now have the lyric from Harvey Danger's "Flagpole Sitta" running through my head....

"been around the world and found that only stupid people are bree-ding"

I'd have to say 'Goodbye Earl'. My girlfriend and I are offing my abusive estranged husband today. Pass the black eyed peas please....

no, I'm just going to see the 'Chicks in concert tonight! :banana:

As usual, Eve 6's Inside Out:

{Chorus}
I would swallow my pride
I would choke on the rhines
But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
I would swallow my doubt
Turn it inside out
Find nothing but faith in nothing
Want to put my tender
Heart in a blender
Watch it spend round
To a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous
Then I'm through with you

I burn burn like a wicker cabinet
Chalk white and oh so frail
I see our time has gotten stale
The tick-tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical
I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale

{Chorus}

So Cal is where my mind states
But it's not my state of mind
I'm not as ugly sad as you
Or am I origami?
Folded up and just pretend
Demented as the motives in your head

{Chorus}

I alone am the one you don't know you need
Take heed feed your ego
Make me blind when you eyes close
Sink when you get close
Tie me to the bedpost

You don't know you need me
Make me blind when you get close
Tie me to the bedpost

{Chorus}

Now I'm through with you

Rendezvous
Then I'm through with you

As usual, Eve 6's Inside Out:
I love that song!! Have they had any other hits?

PARANOIA PARANOIA everybody's coming to get meeee!

As usual, Eve 6's Inside Out:
I love that song!! Have they had any other hits? Several, actually. I just forget the names of them. Just saw them in concert - they were really really good!

Your Gonna Get Yours Public Enemy
I just LOVES da PE! "Mind over matter, mouth in motion Can t deny cause I ll never be quiet"

Your Gonna Get Yours Public Enemy
I just LOVES da PE! "Mind over matter, mouth in motion Can t deny cause I ll never be quiet" Back Caught you lookin' for the same thing It's a new thing - check out this I bring Uh Oh the roll below the level 'Cause I'm livin' low next to the bass, C'mon Turn up the radio

I just LOVES da PE x 2! "But the blue in the front Called the blue in the back They cut me off Stopped me dead in my tracks But this is minimal I m not a criminal I always did what I did Because I m not a kid"

Send lawyers, guns and money The $hit has hit the fan