OK guys, I can't stand it anymore! Here's the thing, I'm forced to listen to the same radio station every single day at my workplace. It's some kind of "the hottest hits" station. And they are playing the same songs all over again, every single day I listen to the same play-list! And that waka waka song really makes me loca! My position doesn't allow me to ask our manager to change the station...the guy is so into Shakira-Rihanna-Gaga songs.
What should I do?

well, im guessing you boss is a guy firstly, and if thats the case...
april, tell you boss to take his radio station to the gay commite meatings and keep the music REAL in the work place!

my 5c

Celebrity
Dear April... headphones, dear, headphones :-D
Btw, I hate waka-waka, so, yeah.. I can relate ...

Wow, wow, Dude! XD I was thinking more like "what should I do without being fired"! Waka waka does make me loca, but I don't want it to make me lose my job! o.O
Yes Taya, the headphones are the great idea, but I work in the supermarket as a cashier, I need to hear what's going on around me. So I guess that's just another idea that could make me lose my job. XD
I guess I will just wait until waka waka song gets off the charts. :-)