on my 'mill. An oldie (yes, I know) "hold on" by Wilson-Phillips.

My son informed me yesterday that he's being bullied in gym class. He has gym today. The words just hit me the wrong way and I had to stop.

There are many that do these days....

about 20 years ago it was Phil Collins "against all odds"

Sorry to hear that. Gym can be torture for those of us who are/were less than perfect.

{{sue and sue's son}}
My sone and I can relate. It's a tough, tough world out there for them isn't it? :cry:

Cat's in the cradle.... :(

pret near any old country song about drinkin' and cheatin and leavin and heartbreak and such.....

bullying is so harsh... :(

i think when my son was bullied in 4th grade--it was almost the "worst" time in my emotional life. sorry sue, i can so relate.

as far as songs hitting me the wrong way, i hate to admit that a country song will do that, but martina mcbride's "my daughter's eyes" has had me by the throat a few too many times :-x those words are IMPOSSIBLE.

It happened to me..... sux.

Eric Clapton: Tears in Heaven.

Not about a son like Eric intended it, but a good friend, no best friend, that died when I was in 7th grade. :(

Yes on the song thing. I can also relate to the bullying thing. It's tough, sorry. :(

That song gets me, too.... Katie Linz..... from my high school basketball team died right after my senior year.... ugh... I was too upset to eaven go to the funeral. I still haven't forgiven myself.

I honestly don't think I could live his life. Everyone keeps telling me that if you can make through the middle school years, everything else will seem "easy"

Health Guru

Wilson-Philips Hold on and Eric Clapton Tears in heaven but also for me, REM "Every body hurts" any body else who covered it is fine but if I hear it by REM sing it then it really hits the emotional button.