GREAT milk from contented cows... Farmers fed cows cannabis Five Romanian farmers are being investigated after police discovered they were feeding their cows cannabis. The farmers from Romanesti in Botosani county, told officers the drug helped the cows produce more milk. The farmer aged between 57 and 82, claim they didn't know they were doing something illegal by growing the drug in their field Farmer Ion Astarastoaie said: "We grew it because the cows seemed to like it, and happy cows give more milk." +++++++++++ The song lyrics +++++++++++++++++++++ Don't Bogart That Joint Lyrics: Lawrence Wagner Music: Elliot Ingber Played by Little Feat's Paul Barrere and Bill Payne with Phil & Friends. The original verson (on the soundtrack of "Easy Rider") was by Fraternity Of Man. It was subsequently covered by Little Feat. Chorus Don't bogart that joint my friend Pass it over to me Don't bogart that joint my friend Pass it over to me Roll another one Just like the other one You've been holding on to it And I sure will like a hit [chorus] Roll another one Just like the other one That one's burned to the end Come on and be a real friend [chorus]

I spoze I'm the only one who reads PINT and thinks beer, not milk? :|

ice cream ...

ice cream ... fatass. :wink:

ice cream ...
fatass. :wink:Fatass comes in pints? Who knew?! :P

Well, I bet you didn't think it was about Romanian Reefer Madness cows either.

I'm with you.

ice cream ...
fatass. :wink:
Fatass comes in pints? Who knew?! :Pmust be new. i thought it came only in the econo sized tubs. :mrgreen: