J-Lo's 'Jenny from the block' or Christina Aguilera's 'I am Beautiful'. They both hurt me...physically. joel

I've never heard either one, nor do I care to.

Nor do I

Everything about Christina Aguilera hurts my sense of good taste.

She is so trashy in every possible way. She makes shhhpears look like an angel.

Me either.
Add shakira to the list of talentless ass-shakers.

I hate that Jenny song, but I rather like the new Christina 8O

I heard I Am Beautiful the other day and it damn near killed me. I haven't heard J. Lo's song. I suspect it would be much like bayonetting the wounded.

I don't think I've ever heard the CA song and I didn't like the Jenny song.

anything out of J-Lo's mouth= :puke:

looking at the other T3 (tastless, trashy, tacky) is enough to make me :puke: she needn't open her HO-mouth.

proud to be getting my classic rock or nothing on.

I haven't heard the Christina Aguilera (maybe I'll get lucky and misss it) but J LO's song bother me deeply.

J. Lo's for sure.....the first time I heard it all I could thing of was "she's got rocks in her head"......oh, as I type this the radio host is talking about her --something about her favorite phrase "feniqua???" Great....what do you think they are going to play next?

sue

They both are horrible songs. Listening to both is painful. Wonder if ol' Ben is thinking 5 mil. might be a fair price to get out of hearing here putter around the house singing "I am just Jenny from the block.."