My sister's baby has just been diagnosed with galactosemia. I must admit that I have never seen my sister so concerned and it looks like she is not able to calm down on her own. I heard that galactosemia is an illness where a patient cannot absorb galactose and glucose. I guess the little one will have to be on a strict diet. Is there some good soy formula for galactosemia pediatric patients?

You have to know that galactosemia is a very serious condition that could end tragically if it is not discovered in time and even if it is, it might bring a lot of complications and severe damage to speech, bone density, ovaries... I hope that the therapy started in time and that she will not have to endure any of the mentioned symptoms... And the therapy includes a strict diet that will certainly have soy products in it.