Hello! I am a young mother and have two small children. My daughter is older and she is 5, and my son is younger and he is 3. My husband and I are talking about introducing soy milk into our children’s diet. I personally would wait till they are a bit older, but my husband is very much into the soy food and he insists that it is healthy for his children too. Is soy milk good enough for small children?

Hi! I am also a young mom with two children age 7 and 5. I introduced some soy products, including soy milk and yogurt, in their diet when they were a bit over 3 years old. As far as I am informed, and I try to be, it is healthy and has no known side effects. As I read soy even reduces the chances of breast cancer in women if taken in an early childhood. My children like the taste but I nevertheless try to think of new ways of using soy products. Smoothies made with vanilla flavored soy milk are their personal favorites yet. If anyone knows some interesting recipe I would be happy to hear it.

Hello fellow-moms! My children are a bit older, my oldest daughter is 14 and my two sons are 8 and 5. I only recently discovered soy products and introduced them into my ‘cuisine’. I use soy milk for the cakes and cookies I bake, we drink it and I even put it in my coffee. As far as I am informed, and I also try to be, especially when it comes to my children, soy is very nutritive and nothing but healthy. If someone else knows otherwise I would really like to know too.