I saw in the news not to long ago that "good news for nursing mothers" you can eat some of the foods your infant is allergic or sensitive to. My experience tells me to opposite even trace amounts bother my girls. My current diet includes: water, rice, pork, beef, banana, apple, pear, grapes, beans ( not soy) peas& carrots. Most enjoy life products seem to be ok as well. All dairy, gluten, nuts, fish, chicken, several berries, foods from the nightshade family (potatoes, pepper...) anything that has been added to a food like CALCICUM, VIT C ect causes my daughter major stomach pain, keeps her up at night and green stools. Some stools have have blood and ALL of her stools have mucous. She is now almost 5 months old. I also have a 2 year old with several allergies. I'm going to try nursing laying down on my back with my daughter on my stomach and see if this will help so down the milk and mix the fore and hind milk. Fingers crossed this will clear up the mucous stools and blood. If anyone else has any suggestions I would love to hear them. THANK YOU or if you have any questions for me I'm happy to answer them.

have you seen an allergist?

Yes my daughter has had testing and we spoke with the dr. After. I would really like to see a pediatric who specializes in allergies. Know any good ones?

Hey, I was searching for the causes of blood in stool in infants an dcame across your post. I was wondering if you can help us with our child. She is one month old and is having blood in her stool with small bumps on her face and green mucousy stool. Do you think it could be gluten allergies.
Can you help share your experience with us. We are new parents and its really getting hard for us to figure out whats causing this to our baby. My wife only brest feeds the baby and is not in favour of giving the baby formula. Did that help your child at all? Did you see any peds allery specialist for your baby?
I will be really greatful to you if you can help us out.
Thanks,
Z