Hello, I would like to hear some advice regarding the soy allergy. My father had it and I tried it once and vomited. So, I never ate soy products again and I was fine. The problem is concerning my one year old daughter. Will she have the same allergy too? Is it possible to prevent soy allergy?

Well, there is a certain risk for your child to develop the soy allergy. I am not sure at what age she can take the allergen test, but when she does, you will now if she is allergic to soy or not. Meanwhile, don’t feed her with soy or soy products (no matter how small the percentage is).

The problem with soy is that it's in most all processed foods, which is definitely contributing to the ever increasing numbers of soy allergy sufferers. Not simply because as a nation we are consuming a lot of it, but rather the content of what we are consuming. Developing food allergies can be directly related to the health of an individual, and heavily processed foods should not be a part of a healthy diet. These foods are poisoning our bodies, damaging our digestive systems, and weakling our immune systems, and it's been documented that a weekend immune system can be an open door to a world of problems.

http://www.cookingallergyfree.blogspot.com