Be4 5 months i had a butchery in my right testicle and that night my right testicle was swollen after that day i start to feel discomfort in my left testicle and that day i couldnt have premature ejaculation (no precum) and when i ejaculated the sperm wasnt like earlier it was somehow like a water and the discomfortion in left testicle didnt went for 3 months now i dont feel discomfortion on testicle but i have problem with sperm and preejaculation my sperm is just like water :-( can anybody tell me what this could be did i became infertile :*( plz answer anybody...

You can’t say if a person is infertile by listening to the symptoms of their sperm. It needs to be tested. What you need to do is see an urologist if you want more answers about what happened and if anything happened. Haven’t you seen a doctor during the time you felt discomfort? You should have because in that way, you could have prevented any possible damage.

In order to realize if something went wrong with your testicular anatomy due to the blow, your doctor may order an ultrasound to check for the internal organs and structures.

I would also like to explain a term premature ejaculation. It doesn’t mean that you suffer from premature ejaculation if you have precum. Precum is natural and premature ejaculation is a disorder in which a man cannot last long and ejaculates very early (and causes dissatisfaction of their partners).

Every man has precum but it may be in such small amounts that it is not noticeable. Precum is a bit watery although more sticky than watery.

In order to find out if something’s wrong with your sperm, you need to see an urologist like I have already stated.

My sperm has recently been like a string. When I ejeculate it isnt like a fluid as such, but more of an elastic cord of sperm?? This is very frustrating and Im quite worried.