I got a problem but i dont know what this could be i can not precum and when i ejaculate during masturbation i dont feel the satisfaction as before i used to be satisfied and now i have sometimes i have butchery in my left testicle and the cum it wont shot my penis just leaks:S what this can be plz anybody tell me i am 18 years male i never had sex in my life :-( so it cant be STD what it is then i dont have any lump in my testicles

P.S sorry for my bad english :S

How often do you masturbate? How long have you been masturbating?

If you do it every day, it may happen that your body just got tired and your mind bored, so you don’t experience any more pleasure like you did before.

Some people talk about over masturbating and the impacts it can have on an individual. Many people report they started feeling exhausted, that they started having troubles with their memory, lack of erections and ejaculations and are contributing these problems to over masturbation and burning themselves out from it.

I have to say that I have never experienced such problems, not even when I was younger and heavy masturbator. Now, when I have a lot of things on my mind, it happens that I don’t feel like masturbating and that if I do, my body just refuses to play along and I can’t get it as erected as I would want to.
My girlfriend sometimes minds this tiredness of mine, but after a hard day at work, I sometimes don’t even think about sex.

I would suggest you stopped masturbating for a few days to allow your body to rest a little bit and your mind to want it more, so you may experience more success. Let me know how it went!

hey Mark thnx for reply no i dont masturbate everyday i used to masturbate everyday at the begining when i was 13-14 but now not so often maybe 2 or 3 times a week but the sometime my testicle hurts and i am very worried:( i dont know what to do..

Oh, I see!I thought that maybe you were over doing it and got tired of it but I see this may not be the case. Tell me, does your testicle hurt during arousal or during ejaculations?

You also said that your semen doesn’t shoots just leaks. But tell me…how much? How would you describe the amount of semen you ejaculate?

What is your mental health like? Are you stressed, is there anything important going on, are you experiencing depression for time to time or is it just shooting pain in testicles, no enjoyment and end of story. Lack of sexual satisfaction is usually a mental problem, meaning you are either too stressed or uncomfortable with the situation.

If you are so worried and find this frustrating, you should visit an urologist and see if there were physical reasons to your troubles. This is the only way to ease your mind.

No during ejaculation my testicle doesnt hurt just sometimes it happens and the amount of semen that i ejaculate its not like it used to be:S there is nothing important happening here i dont know what this could be.... but now i feel more relaxed thnx 4 ur advice Mark