I'm feeling this strange sensation in my left testicle. it's a warm flush feeling. it doesn't hurt at all and it comes and goes all day, meaning it will feel warm for a few seconds, and then go away for about 10-15 seconds and then come back again. some days it isn't there at all and some days it's there alot. it doesn't burn and i can't find a lump or anything like that. also it's something that's never happened to me until recently. i'm 24.

I can’t think of any problem in particular, so it would be wise if you saw an urologist for an ultrasound to check if something’s going on inside your testicles.

The only thing I can think of is blood running trough your veins and arteries leading to testicles. Since left testicles receive more blood (male body is set up that way), more pressure may be put on that side of the body, blood levels increased as well as pressure and you may be feeling this as burning. Now, I am not a doctor and this is just my guess because I know that left testicles have more pressure on them. However, what if something’s wrong with these veins that carry blood and you experience burning because of that. I also know that diabetics often have problems with burning skin although I think they feel it in feet more than elsewhere.

Like I said, these are just my thoughts and to determine a real cause, you need to see a doc!

Did you find out what this was. i am experiencing the same sensation.

I am also experiencing the exact same sensation. I am 31. It feels like warm water is poured on my balls or I've pissed my pants...no pain, just warm sensation in my left nut.

I also have this feeling. It just started a day ago. And Id like to know whats goin on as well if its a deficiency or a serious threat.

have the same issue - only its my right testicle

Same thing, just recently started about three weeks ago, there doesn't seem to be any regularity to the occurrances, mine seem to be two or three times per hour. I'm 51. at first, I though it might be from tight underwear, no change when I went to a "looser" style. I was just screened for prostate about 6 weeks ago. It would be nice to know "what" is going on!

Hello, I have had pain in my left testicle also. I goes away after ejaculation but comes back in a few days. My problem is
that I can`t get myself off. Do you know if a prostate massage would flush old sperm out ?
I hope you can answer.

I have the same thing, what did you find out?

34 year old here having the exact same sensation on the left side. A warm/hot flush that last a few seconds. Had it a week or so, gonna keep googling before I see the Dr. Sounds like it's pretty common.

Having the same problem. Feels like I urinated on my testicle, but I haven't. No pain or anything, just a strange hot sensation. Only left testicle. I'm 40.

I have the same thing.. 46, does no one comeback and respond? Some of these posts were from years ago.....

same thing here. like I pissed myself. just on left side. doesnt happen all the time. no pain at all. no lumps.
41 yo here