Facts

* Varicocele is a mass of enlarged veins that develops in the spermatic cord above the testicles.
* A varicocele is usually harmless and more than likely won't affect a guy's ability to father a child.
* Varicocele is a term used to describe abnormally dilated veins of the testis located in the scrotum.
* Varicocele is a dilation (enlargement) of the internal spermatic veins that drain the testicle.
* Varicocele usually develops in the left testicle.
* Varicocele may impair fertility because there is an impaired circulation of blood in which the blood does not cool down properly. The increased temperature of the blood raises the temperature of the testes, which can damage or destroy sperm.
* Varicocele may be repaired if it causes discomfort or infertility.
* Varicocele is one the leading causes of male infertility.

Almost all are true about me! What should i do i just turned 19 and do you think i should talk to my doc!

the same thing is happening to me and i dont know what to do

the same thing is happening to me and i dont know what to do. im scared to say something. i am so scared

i did research and it saidmthwt it was harmless. but sometimes it can destroy sperm and cause infertility. it says that you should consult a doctor. YOU shouldnt have a problem with fathering a child.

If it's painful get it treated otherwise I'd leave it. I had a varicocele embolization done when I was 20 because of the constant ache I would get. I was also worried it would make me infertile. It's a really simple procedure and it rid me of the varicocele. That was seven years ago and it hasn't reoccured. Get a referral to a urologist if you are worried