I was diagnosed herniated lumber disc 5 years ago and sciatica that was caused by that disorder.
I’ve been having physical therapies to prevent the development of the disease and to manage the pain.
Recently I have heard about spinal cord stimulator that can be used to diminish pain in low back. Please post if
you have information about this. How does it work and how effective it is? And also who was it approved by?

Spinal cord stimulator was approved 30 years ago and has been used since then. SPS works by transmission of
low level electric signals through the lead to spinal cord. There are 2 kinds of system that can be implanted,
a non-rechargeable battery that is replaced over time, or receiver that is implanted in the body and transmitter with antenna that is carried outside, and relies on radio frequency. As I know, sps is not for everyone and your physician can determine if it is for you, and which one system is better for you.