I am desperate for I can't do single thing for this low spinal pain I have recently the pain is sharp and I even have some numbness and tingling sensations affecting the area of low spinal pain – I can't sit, twist or bend nothing without this low spinal pain which sort of became chronic and sometimes I feel like the pain is spreading down my left leg. I take some analgesic some time such as aspirin or ibuprofen but I don't think it helps me anymore to relieve this low spinal pain and would like to hear now what this pain could be and how am I suppose to manage it.

It is more likely you are suffering from herniated disc I recognize the symptoms for I was suffering the same sort of low spinal pain and I was finally diagnosed with herniated disc whose pain is caused by pressurized spinal nerve and anyway I tried everything-I was taking meds along with applying heat or cold packs which does relieve inflammation and pain but not on the long run and finally I was forced to have microdiskectomy which is the safest herniated disc surgery and is performed under general anesthesia and in my case it was about disk fragment that were lodged in the spinal cord so I really needed a surgery. Anyway if your low spinal pain persists longer than 6 weeks and keep relapsing frequently I don't think no physical therapy or med treatment could help you except the surgery so I advice you better go see a doc and so you could have some test such as straight and cross straight-leg-raising test for usually only physical exam is enough to found out what this low spinal pain is about?