Good evening, folks. My friend has been hospitalized due to pyogenic infection of the spinal cord. I would really like to know something more about this since I don’t have many details about it. I would appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you for replying. Your help is more than welcomed.

Hello, there. I had a friend that was administrated to the hospital due to infection of the spinal cord. I really don’t know if it was pyogenic, but I suppose it was. These infections are usually associated with injuries of this area. If it is acute, a patient has the motor and sensory loss. Sphincters are also dysfunctional. Antibiotics are a must when we talk about the treatment. I hope this will help you. Good luck to your friend! Bye!

Hi, everyone. I would totally agree with the previous post. My cousin had a spinal cord injury. Soon after, he developed infection of spinal cord. He also lost motor and sensory skills. His sphincters were also not working properly. His state was better after he started with antibiotic treatment. I hope your friend will recover soon. Please, let me know how it goes. Bye!