For the past 4-5 weeks I have been having nausea, back pains, shortness of breath, fatigue, food aversions & cravings, headaches, I also think mood swings are starting and occasionally sore breasts; they mostly feel uncomfortable and have grown. I noticed yesterday that I had a bit of white discharge. There wasn't a lot, but then again it had just started yesterday. I've taken 4 tests, all spread out within the weeks and all came back negative. The one I took just this morning was unusually faint, even for a negative. I was supposed to have my period on the 14th, but it never came. On the 13th however I had brownish discharge/spotting all day, not enough to fill a pad and only lasted THAT day. Since then, I haven't started my period; going on 9 days now. I don't know what could be the cause of it. I could use some advice or thoughts please.

Your test you took in the morning was it with your FIRST pee of the day?  This would have the highest concentration of the pregnancy hormone HCG, the more you drink and pee you dilute the HCG and will/can get a false negative.  Now the other thing you can do with all the symptoms you do have and missing your period for almost 2 weeks now, is make a doctor appointment and get the pregnancy blood test which is a bit more accurate.  Good luck and hope this helps

Yes, it was my first of the day. Which is why I thought it strange that even for a negative it was kinda faint.

At the doctors office after my positive at home, my appointment with my doc was in the PM, was a light/faint positive (she sent me for a blood test). So my advice is to either take another one in a couple of days (HCG stronger then) or like I said make a doctors appointment for the blood test.