is the result accurate if i had the home Pregnancy test 1 week after I had sex. I really need to know as soon as possible if im pregnant or not. Thank u.

no, sorry. The absolute soonest a HPT can show is 10 days and that isn't all that common...its best to wait until you miss your period because even if you are "fertilized" it doesn't necessarily mean that the egg will implant and be sucessful. However, you can use a first response test 5 days before your missed period...which works out to around 10-14 days past your ovulation date. Good luck

me and my boyfriend didnt exactly had sex, it was just just rubbing each other clothes off...will it be possible that i could be pregnant??we didnt really had the sexual intercourse...after 5 days i had a home preg. test but the result is negative...and i tested my urine again after 10 days...and the result is the same...is the result accurate???

thanks!!!

its very VERY rare for someone to get pregnant without intercourse- Sperm cannot live outside the body so his aim had to be strong and just right. I don't think you have anything to worry about- but if you miss your period take another test - take care

is it possible f a girl can get pregnant if they had sex during his period??

his period?? I am not sure.. But if you have sex during a "girls" period it is possiable but not likely. Normally a woman is only fertlie 4 days out of the month and these days usually fall 12-14 days counting from the first day of you last period. This is with you average 28 day cycle.
If a girl is super stressed or something else happens that causes her to ovulate early then it is possiable...but I personally have never heard of it happening. If you were going to have sex completely unprotected....even though its not the smartest thing to do...this is probably the safest time to do so..this and a day or two before your period is due...by then its too late for the egg to get fertilized and implant correctly. By NO MEANS do I recommend doing this....because there is always that chance...the body is a weird thing and since some girls have had a period 2 weeks after their last then that means they did ovulate during their period...PLUS there is always STDs...