Hi everyone,

I had sex the same day I ovulated 11 days ago and had a test taken at the dr. yesterday.  I haven't gotten the results back yet, but I am afraid it may have been too early.  I had cramps on Sunday, exactly a week after ovulation so i think that may have been implantion.  could it have been? If my blood test is negative will that be fairly accurate that this point?  I just can't wait.  How the heck do women stand this?

Why dont you take a home test too and talk to your doctor about the results.

Thank you for responding.  Well i got the blood test results and they were negative and so was the home pregnancy test.  My sister(a medical professional) said blood tests are very accurate even after 10 days.  However my dr. said to still take a home test in a week if the blood test came up postive.  I'm not sure if i should give up hope or not at this point I am now 12 dpo at the test i took this morning was negative.

Hi there, I wanted to know if you finally got a positive.