I am 23 yrs old. I usually will have brown spotting a couple days directly after my period this is normal for me it usu follows next day 7-9 and I usu just place a pad or panty liner on and I'm good. But this time I have had pink clear slimy spotting w/ a few tiny red dots when I went to wipe. It is almost 5 days after the stop of my period that I am experiencing this and I haven't had any cramping with it so I was rather shocked to see it. I am not irregular and I am not on the pill or any other form of birth control which are as I've read typical causes of breakthru spotting. I am regular and my period lasts 7 days, I was on from February 12-17/18th and it appeared as my normal period a day or so late but normal flow and symptoms etc. I did have unprotected sex towards the end of my period. But ovulation and conception this soon??? Isn't it too early for that? What could this breakthru spotting be has anyone else experienced it?

I am experiencing exactly the same thing but i am getting some cramps too. Any help?

I'm kind of in that same situation. I ended my period 9 days ago and all of a sudden I had blood on my underwear (Sorry, TMI) but anyway I don't usually start this early. Idk what's going on. And Im experiencing light cramps too. Ugh, so frustrating!