Hey everybody... Just wondering what's up with me, and if anyone has any idea... I am usually have a little longer menstral cycle, every 30-32 days, lasts for usually an entire week... I "started" on time, but only very lightly spotted, which can sometimes be normal, but usually not... I expected to "really start" soon enough, but continued to spot (just barely) for 10 days... I wondered if it would ever end, then I bled one small clot, and a little tiny bit of actual blood, for like a whole minute, then back to spotting, now it's been just over two weeks, thought it was FINALLY going away ( had light brown spotting), and now, back to pink spotting... I can tell it's picked back up a little, again... Still not alot, I have just been using pantyliners the whole time...( no tampons- which NEVER happens) Although, last month, I bled profusely, ALOT, but no worse cramps or anything, just alot of blood and clots (sorry for the graphics), I was wondering if maybe since LAST months was so bad, if my body had "cleaned itself out" so to speak, and caused this month's to be very light? Or, if any other causes for this... I have also been trying forever to get pregnant, to no avail- since this just seems "different"- I am crossing my fingers that my body is just gooning out if I were pregnant, but I know it's probally not likely... BUT! If it does happen sometimes, I'd like to know... If not, what is it? I read on another topic about some women menstrating longer during the summer time... That's weird... But, It has never happened before... (I am three days away from my 30th birthday)... Sorry for the long post...

Hi. If your period is very light and you are trying to get pregnant then it could be from implantation. I would take a pregnancy test to check. Good luck

I have just recently had almost the samething happen to me. I was wondering if you ended up being pregnant.

The samething is happening to me right now. What happened?

hi, I've had 3 periods, since I last had sex, I think. i've been on and off the pill. now after the 3rd period i'm experiancing spotting and cramps. and I'm scared to bother my obygn again, b/c I think she'll think I'm crazy. I've taken 3 preg tests in the past months and all come up negative. now it's time for my 4th period, but it's late. what's up?

hi, I've had 3 periods, since I last had sex, I think. i've been on and off the pill. now after the 3rd period i'm experiancing spotting and cramps. and I'm scared to bother my obygn again, b/c I think she'll think I'm crazy. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests in the past months and all come up negative. now it's time for my 4th period, but it's late. what's up?