My friend, who just turned 40, was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer. Apparently, it has spread to her pancreas. What are her chances of survival? Will it be better for her to be treated in the United States or in Japan where she is currently residing?

Well,

I know that colon cancer is very problematic and the fact that your friend has a stage four colon cancer makes things even worse. The stage four is final stage and the chances of survival are very low. How long has he been having this problem? Is he currently on any therapy? He has to understand that he can not give up the fight because there is always a chance of recovery. He has to consult his doctor about the best treatment option. I think that chemotherapy will help prevent the spread of cancer any further. I hope that this helped you in any way and that your friend will get better.

Good luck,

Karel