Good morning. A friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer. She's undergoing treatment, but they found that it spread to her lymph nodes, bones, and liver. What is the typical success rate of the cancer dissolving in her bones and liver?

Hi there..I would always keep your hopes up for she may live through this and become a breast cancer survivor, but if shes at stage 5 and its starting to spread to other organs, then its about a 20% survival rate..I am very sorry that she is going through this, and my heart goes out to the both of you...Wish you much luck!!! Keep Praying!!!

Hallo,
Breast cancer is very dangerous but it is treatable. However the fact that her breast cancer has spread to other organs is telling me that the cancer is in very serious stage which will be hard to treat. What are her doctors telling her? Did they suggest the treatment method? I think that radiation or chemotherapy are the best option to stop the growth of the cancer. She will most likely need a surgery to remove the cancerous tissue from her breast and from her other organs. Her chances are not very good but she needs to keep on fighting with the cancer. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen