Hello! My colpo was negative of cancer cells what afterwards biopsy reconfirmed. I’ve heard something of determining cervical cancer by the stage and I wonder what would mean stage 5 regarding cervical cancer.

Well to be honest I never heard of stage 5 when it comes to diagnosing cervical cancer. But on the other hand I’ve heard of for example stage 1 which is probably the easiest form of cervical cancer that hasn’t yet spread deep in cervical tissue so it can be cured. So I suppose as the stage of cervical cancer grows the chances of reducing it are less. I’m pretty sure that stage 5 of cervical cancer probably means that the cancer has spread over the large area around cervix. And if your diagnose is as you said then you probable could not avoid an surgery and afterwards radiotherapy and chemotherapy also which are meant to kill the cancer cells.