Hi! I have baby 4 moths old. Should I start feed my baby with solid food (cereals). Please tell me how will I know when is best time to start feed my baby with cereals?
How will I know when my baby's ready?

Hi! Most babies are ready to eat solids when they've doubled their birth weight and are at least 4 months old. Your baby is ready for solid when is able to keep his head in a steady, upright position. Your baby needs to stop using his tongue to push food out of his mouth. Your baby should be able sitting well when supported. You should start with rice cereal, which is gluten-free and less allergenic than other foods. You should first, nurse or bottle-feed your baby. Then give him one or two teaspoons of dry cereal mixed with enough formula or breast milk to make a semi-liquid. Start with just a small amount of cereal on the tip of the spoon. Begin with a once-a-day feeding, whenever it's convenient for you and your baby, but not at a time when your baby seems tired or cranky..