I almost finished my cereal two week diet program. But, I am pretty sure that I have lost only water from my organism. I didn’t lose any single gram of my fat :/

Now, I am not really sure are those two weeks a little time, do I need to follow more time, or I didn’t eat cereals that I should. To cut long story short, I was eating classic cereals while I was on this diet program.

What are the best cereals to consume if you are following cereal diet program?

Please, let me know because I am confused. 

Hey there.

Darling, I really don’t know what could happen. I know that with classic cereals you really can’t make a mistake. I really don’t know what could be wrong, but I do know that first kilograms that you actually lose is just water. So, maybe you should try it again?

When I eat cereals, I also eat classic because they are totally sugar free and that is why I know that you can’t make mistake with those one.

You can always combine it with some fruits, that is allowed.

I don’t know what to say, maybe you should try it again and see what is going to happen.

Good luck! 

Good day all,

I hope you are doing fine :)

Let me join this discussion :) I have to say that the only right and the only one right choice, when you want to try cereal diet, are oats, classic. That is all. No sugar, it has some nutritional values, they are pretty good fillers, so you can be full and feel full all day :) You know that you can make a lot of different meals with oats cereal, and that is totally good.

So, that is all, all those are totally commercial and you should avoid them – that is my opinion :) 

I agree with you, but I need to tell you that I don’t agree with you that all other cereals are commercial products. They can be combined in some good meal as well, and some of them don’t have any sugar as well, and thanks to those cereals, you can fell full whole morning. But, I agree that those are the best you can choose. That is my opinion as well. For example, my mother is using only those cereals and she doesn’t know about any other. That is ok and I support this. Good luck with this diet program.

I hope you are going to like it.

try kashi go lean cereal or fiber one