Hey there, so I really need your help.

My sister’s daughter, Elena is a little bit overweight. She is 17 years old, and she desperately wants to lose them as soon as possible. She started this Cereal diet program, which I was following as well, but I followed it on the different way. Now, I remember that I was eating cereals only for breakfast, but she eats them for breakfast, snack and dinner. Is that OK or you need to eat cereals only for breakfast?

I have to be honest, I am scared that this menu program will affect her health.

Thank you! 

Hey there,

Bad decision, I must say! You have to  talk to her about this. Eating cereals almost for every meal, except lunch is very bad. You need to know that any cereals at this world can’t have all those vitamins, minerals and all those nutrition values such some meat, vegetables, etc.

So, blow it out of her head as soon as possible. Talk to your sister, try to convince her to cook her some healthy meals, even when she is going to the school. Cereals are for breakfast, maybe sometimes for dinner, but not for every meal.

Good luck, it is hard to handle with teenagers :/ 

Hello girls,

My little sister was following Cereal diet program and she had the same situation – she was eating cereals two or three times a week. She didn’t want to cook in the dorm, even if they had kitchen, she wanted to lose weight. Sometimes, she was eating fast food, and after that she wanted to clean her body from unhealthy food. So, she started to eat cereals more than she should.

It is not healthy. She was having unconsciousness so many times, and she went to her doctor. He told her that she had bad blood count and that she needs to eat diverse food.

So, please, tell her not to do that.

It is not OK, it is not safe.

Good luck! 

Hey there,

Thank you very much, those advices are really helpful for me. I was talking to her mother yesterday and she is really sad because she is afraid that her daughter is going to get sick if she continue with this thing. We are going to talk to her very soon, and I am going to tell her what you told me in here. I really appreciate this, because I know some facts that I can tell her, I can tell her how wrong this can be. My sister is going to cook healthy food for her and I believe that everything is going to be ok.

Once again, thank you!