My baby is 4 months old. I’m breastfeeding and everything is ok. But I’m started to worry because I think that maybe I don’t have enough milk. It seems to me that my baby is hungry all the time. When do I start solid food for my baby? What is the best her?

You don’t need to hurry. You can start to introduce solid food when your baby is 6 months old. And you must be very careful and start with low allergy foods, like rice, potato, pumpkin, apple and pear. Then gradually try other fruits and vegetables. It’s better to start wheat products from 9 months.

The first thing that your Pedi will tell you is to introduce your baby to rice cereal.
You won't want to introduce fruit until he has mastered cereal.
Then you can offer applesause, banana, pears and peaches. Stage 1. Use the same fruit daily for about a week to see if baby will react. i.e. allergy.
Move on to the second fruit and repeat.
At about 7 months introduce veggies, squash, sweet potatoe, carrot, peas and green beans, stage 1. Follow like you did the fruit. Now you can offer a veggie and a fruit for lunch or dinner. Keep with cereal for breakfast and offer a little fruit with it.
I never graduated to the older stage jar food, as i fed the kids what ever we ate. I stopped babyfood all together when they were about a year old. They liked our food better. Today they are all healthy and they eay what ever is put in front of them. Not one of the is finiky.

i started to give my baby solid foods at 5 months and everything is fine.

i started with cereals for baby then fruits but she refused now am confused what else can i give her as solid food