Hello there,

A few nights ago, I went to one amazing dinner. Well, to cut long story short, my brother is now engaged with this beautiful girl. She is very cute but she has some extra pounds, not that much, but now, when she is engaged, she want so be beautiful for her wedding in August. She was thinking to start this Cereal diet, because her sister is professional fitness trainer, and all she talks about are cereals :D So, can you tell me what are the most popular cereals you can eat while you are on Cereal diet? Her sister told her to eat clean oats, but can she eats anything else?

Thx!  

Hey there,

Well there is no much things to talk or think about when you are on Cereal diet program. It would be just fine to listen that fitness coach, because I am pretty sure that she knows the best. Anyway, oats are always the best idea, but sometimes they are soooo boring, I know. Now, the most important thing is to eat low – carb cereals, because they are not terribly low in carbos, since cereals are grains and grains are carbs. My recommendation is Special K, Wheaties and Cheerois.

You can find them in any supermarket.

Have a nice day! 

Hello there,

Those are not cereals, they are chunks, but OK. Sometimes they can be just fine for your breakfast, because all those types are really healthy. Now, the clean oats are always good idea. About those types, that you wrote up there, they represent sizable chunks of you daily allotment of carbos, even if they are low in sugar and high in fiber. If you eat recommended serving size, you can enjoy in maximum two bowls per week.

But, trust me, nothing is that good like oats. They are totally clean and I know that they are sometimes awful mixed with water, but that is all normal. 

Hey everyone,

It is an amazing that I can always be sure that I will be able to find a lot of amazing advices on this site. Now, I know that my sister’s kids are eating chunks for their breakfast every other day. They are kids, but they are not on the diet program. Thank you for your information, but somehow I believe that I should stick to regular, classic oat meal and oats generally.

I will consul that fitness trainer again, and I will ask her can I eat those chunks or not.

Anyway, your comments are really helpful.

Tnx a lot!