Is there any way I can help my father. He is 67 years old and since a month ago, Parkinson's disease is in his life, and life of our entire family. We will be there for him, even though he does not like to ask for help. I know that there are no cure, but still I am trying to get informed as much as I can. I have heard of stem cell parkinson's disease connection. Is there one? How does it work?

It is true that there are researches on stem cell influence on Parkinson's disease. Main problem in this condition is a lost of nerve cells that produce neurotransmitter dopamine. If these stem cells could be activated in a way to replace those dead cells in their function of producing dopamine there might be hope for Parkinson's disease patients (and not just them, all patients suffering from similar conditions).