I had sex with my new boyfriend for the first time about 10 days ago. We used a condom but it broke at some point an he ejactulated inside me. We've had sex a few times since and no problems with the condoms since. but today i started getting REALLY itchy. i thought it might have been a hair or something stuck in my underwear, so i didn't worry about it. At some oint during the day, i went to bathroom and when i wiped, i dicovered it was one particular spot that was itchy. Also I had VERY thick discharge and my vagina had a stonger odor than normal but it wasn't "fishy" or "sour", pretty normal just stonger. I had to wait until i was home and could check it out. what i discovered was 2 little bumps near the vaginal open closer to the back on my left labia minora. the bumps are about 3 mm long and 1-2mm wide, and 2mm long and 1 mm wide. they look like scratches but there is a bump even when the skin is pulled tight. they are very itchy and burn when i touch them im guess because they're irritatated. either way, its really uncomfortable and i cant stop focusing on the itchiness. I have no burning when urinating though.  And i cant find anything exactly like it. I've already set up an appointment to see my doctor but its not for a few weeks.

I was wondering, could this be an STI?

And, what should I do about the itchiness?

i have the same problem i wanna cry & have cried. let me kno when you find out what it is

Go to local pharmacy...explain to the pharmacist...he/she will help with the itching.