I have many small white bumps on my feet near my ankles. They scratch off easily and are almost crumbly. The area is itchy after scratching. The area affected is just below the ankle and diminish in number nearer my toes. At first glance it looks like very dry skin but is very rough to the touch. This condition has existed for about 3/4 years. I have asked my Dr. about this but she dosen't know what it is.

Have you gotten any information on the white bumps on your feet? I have the same condition; but, it is primarily on the top of both feet. The bumps come off very easily and painlessly; but, I'd like to have the condition go away.

I have the same situation, however they are primarily behind the ankle bone, but sometimes on the top and side of the instep.

I almost feel that these are coming from internally, not through contact allergy or anything like that. I'm currently medicated for gout and cholesterol. I wondered if it might be related to the medications. I have a couple foot issues and I noticed that these are more prevalent after I've had some inflammation. Does that ring true for any of you?

Same thing - mostly on sides of ankles. I just did a foot soak with tepid water, two cups of vinegar and one cup of epsom salt. They rubbed right off but I can tell there are base bumps much smaller and suspect they will grow back. Sure would love to know what they are and get rid of them for good!

Guest wrote:

That's really strange that you had this problem and that they went away and then came back. Are you able to see a dermatologist or a podiatrist about this? it doesn't sound like they're harmful but it sounds like they're annoying and I'm sure ou'd like to rid yourself of them so I think it might be a good idea to talk to someone about it. When would you be able to see a doctor about it?

I suggest you do see a dermatologist. Mine is athlete's foot nd have had it for around 3 years. My feet were covered with dry, scaly skin, and they itched a lot usually at night. Sometimes, I can’t even sleep. I keep them dry and wear only leather or canvas shoes with dry, clean, socks. Still, it doesn’t disappear after also taking a lot of products. I would like to ask the other athlete’s foot victims here on how they took care of theirs?

I feel your pain. They’re really nasty and itch a lot. I had mine on my groin and you can only imagine how hard it was to get rid of it. My dermatologist prescribed me gris-peg. It’s an oral medication and it took care of the itch and the athlete’s foot itself. Go ask your derm about it and once prescribed, you can get it on any pharmacy out there. Hope this helps.

hreich000 wrote:

Did you ever find out what they are called and how to get rid of em? thank you

I have the same exact problem- they do not itch though. They are on the top of my foot and around the ankles. They are white and feel rough to the touch. I am going to try the vinegar and epsom salt treatment tonight. I am going to therapy for a torn achilles and dont want my PT to see the ugly feet.

What you have is a form of yeast infection. You need to soak your feet with EpsomSalts in warm water a few time a week. This helped me. Stay off the alcohol and sweets. Those promote yeast..

you guys are all wrong. its a type of eczema that is triggered by stress. it will go away over time but come back if you stress out alot.

its easily treated by a steroid cream

I have the same spots on my ankles, there are some up my calf and thigh. I have one on the side of my forehead and one the side of my nose. But the concentration is still around my ankles. I have never had any skin blemishes before. This is very disturbing. I have been doing various searches on hte internet today. Your examples on this link are the only ones I have found to be the same. If anyone knows of any other information please let me know. Thank You

anonymous wrote:

Has anyone gotten a confirmation on this problem I have been searching for over a year and can not find out anything.

test test working