I've had a single bump on my labia minora for 4 years. It is a little bit smaller than a pea, hasn't grown, hasn't changed, leaked, broken, nothing. It is a bit sensitive to touch, and the sensitivity increases sometimes during menstruation. Does anyone have a clue what it might be?

It's possibly a benign cyst and has nothing to do with STD. I believe this because of the length of time it has been present without any significant change in size or appearance, nor has it produced any discharge or apparent irritation.

If it changes in any of the ways I described above, consider seeing your GYN about it.

oh i figured it didn't have anything to do with that, but was hoping you all knew more about this stuff than i did. anyway, i did something I probably shouldn't have done today and cut it open with a sterile blade and i removed stuff that was hard and white.. it looked like a pebble. i put neosporin on the wound and it doesn't hurt but now i wish i'd have gotten it looked at.

Ouch!! That had to hurt. Well, I wouldn't have advised you do what you did, but the deed is done. Keep a close watch on your "surgery" and keep it clean and medicated.

amazingly enough it has healed wonderfully!! :-D I've been using neosporin and you wouldn't know something was really there now. it's awesome! i can't believe i didn't do something about it before now