Hi. I am 14 years old and i have been having similar symptoms. I have never had sex before so im pretty sure its not a std or sti. it all started after about the third time i had my period. first i got these really big, itchy, red bumbs on my butt. then they started to spred to my vagina and the inside of my legs. I got really freaked out so i told my mom and she took me to the doctor. they said it was a staf infection, but i don't think so because the bumps go away then come back when i start my period. my period last for about two weeks and the bumps don't go away for another week or two. it is really annoying and embarrasing! The last time i had my period the bumps lasted for about a week later except for one really big bump that is still there. it dont puss or anything its just there. i have started shaving and at first i just had a little razzor rash wich was fine. then this last time i shaved my vagina got really itchy. now my vagina is covered with red bumps. the bumps look like a really big pimple that is full of puss. when i pop them a lot of white puss comes out along with one or two hairs. I really starting to get freaked out!!! I am in a lot of pain! the bumps make my vagina hurt every time i move!!!! Does anyone know what is happing to me? I really need your help. the least amout of info would help!! Im really scared, someone please help me!!!

you dont have to have sex to catch a std..
if i was you i would stop shaving and see a doctor..
you never no you might have something wrong with your hormones..
Shaving might be making it worse..
ive never heard of this i would try going to a gynocologist...
Good Luck!!

Hey I'm 14 as well and I have similar symptoms how long have you had them as I had them for about 2 weeks what really helps is keeping clean but use quite cool water as this will make them smaller and less painful also it will reduce the itchiness. another tips don't shave as this makes it much worse especially if you use the cream. Hope to of helped good luck!!!?