I went to see my doctor about some random bumps on my labia and inner thighs. They aren't itchy, they don't hurt, and there's no visible rash. She told me it was molluscum and froze them. But my previous partner was just told he has trichomonasis, and over the past couple of days, I have had a lot of white discharge that makes little balls when it hits the water in the toilet. And there is a lot. But it still doesn't itch, or smell, and my doctor had looked up there and said it looked just fine, this was a few days before the discharge started, but a good month after I'd had sex. So my real questions come down to, can trichomonasis cause random non itcy bumps on the labia and inner thighs? They don't look like a rash, they looked like molluscum. I wouldn't be doubting her diagonisis but she only looked at the bumps, no tests were ran or anything. I've had a lot of problems with yeast infections, can they cause single bumps in a non-rash form?

I don't think that trichomonasis would cause bumps like that, especially because it usually causes a discharge instead. I can tell you that things do show up strangely but if the bumps looked like molluscum then it's possible. If you are still concerned (and since she didn't run any tests I can understand why) then please either go back to her or see another doctor okay? Please keep us posted.