Hello. My sister is 27 years old and three years ago she has got a little daughter. The child is beautiful and I love it like it is mine.
For a long time she has trying to get a baby and finally- her dream came true. Soon after, they have noticed that there is something wrong with the baby because her joints were constantly red, hot, swollen with fluid, and painful.
She has contacted her doctor and after few tests and complete blood count he determined that the child suffers from some Stills disease! Can anyone tell me how serious this is?

I'm very sorry but, if what I've heard about this disease is true, this is supposedly very serious disorder.
Stills disease is also called juvenile arthritis! Arthritis is inflammation of joints when they become just like you said- red, hot, swollen and painful. The real trigger is unknown but like in rheumatoid arthritis- it is suspected that there is autoimmune mechanism behind all this. Supposedly the body immune system is attacking its own tissue and joints.
Initial therapy or this disorder includes physical therapy and relaxing the joints. Drug therapy consists of anti-inflammatory drugs for relief of pain and swelling.