Hello! My cousin has recently been diagnosed juvenile arthritis. She takes some pin relievers and anti-inflammatory drugs and she spends more time at her home. We used to play together and spend much time outside and I am sorry she is ill now. I hope she will be well soon. Can juvenile arthritis be cured?

Hello! Juvenile arthritis can be sometimes very complicated. There are several types of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, classified based on the joints affected, symptoms and test results. Treatment of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis focuses on preserving physical activity to maintain full joint movement and strength, preventing damage and controlling pain. It all depends on individual patient if the disease will progress or not.

Hello :

I AM SORRY TO HEAR THE NEWS ABOUT YOUNG PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM ARTHRITIS.

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I HAVE CURED FROM ARTHRITIS SINCE THE YEAR 2008.

I HAVE MANAGED TO ISOLATE ONE MAJOR CAUSE OF ARTHRITIS .

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I AM SELLING MY E BOOK FOR $28.00 .

BEST WISHES,

DR ATWATER